Why You Should Consider Buying Now?
1. Phenomenal Savings - your dream property is waiting for you. It's realistic to get "more home" at a total lower payment.
2. Dream Neighbourhoods - the perfect location that has everything you want is quite likely to be listed now; the choices are greater than ever.
3. Flexible Sellers - many sellers are willing to do minor renovations and entertain ways to help you lock in your offer. Hire a great negotiator (Ghosh) to pull it all together.
4. Investment Properties - stock markets are volatile and are losing value.Today's properties can offer great value buys and more reliable security for future returns.
5. Lower Monthly Mortgage Payments - with the shift in property values it's possible to find a home that has everything you want at simply less cost per month.
6. Leasing Is The New Hot Opportunity - more people are looking for lease properties. A great way to build personal equity is on property that pays for itself.
All information displayed is believed to be accurate, but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations of any kind are made with respect to the accuracy of such information. Not intended to solicit properties currently listed for sale.
The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS® and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.
REALTOR® contact information provided to facilitate inquiries from consumers interested in Real Estate services. Please do not contact the website owner with unsolicited commercial offers.