A first impression is very important; you do not get a second chance.
|To view printable pdf version
A small investment in time and effort can provide a big advantage.
- House exterior in good repair
- House number visible
- Eaves troughs, downspouts and soffits in good repair.
- Litter is picked up
- No crack or broken window
- Outside Light is working
- Lawn cut/raked, hedges & shrubs trimmed
- Leaves raked, decks and patio clear/ clean
- Snow & ice removed sanded & salted
- Door is presentable, painted, welcoming.
- Door bell operable, door knob in good repair
- Cracked plaster
- Chipped paint touched up
- Burned light bulb removed
- Squeaky door hinges oiled
- Mirrors, fixtures, tap cleaned and polished.
- Leaky taps toilets repaired
- Seals around bath tubs and basins
- De clutter
- Sinks taps clean and polished
- Appliances clean
- Counter tops clean
- Inside of cupboards and cabinets clean
- No aromatic cooking
- De clutter
SHOWCASING YOUR HOME:
- All lights turned on
- Air conditioning fire place turned on
- Drapes open
- Background music on
- Carpets vacuumed
- Fresh smell throughout
- Contained/absent/odorless during showing
Jewelry, Money, Valuables tucked away...
Call me for a no obligation Home Evaluation and receive Gift Card.