The Listing Interview - The Consultation
A Few Questions, if I may,
Before you list your home it is advisable to get a few opinions about the price of your home and the different marketing approaches.
- Why are you selling?
- Where are you moving to?
- What do you think is the approximate value of your home?
- How would you rate your home’s condition?
- How you compare your home with neighbourhood competition?
- What are you looking for in a listing broker/agent?
- What marketing methods you think are most valuable?
- Any previous good and bad experiences with Realtors?
- Any problems you might envision in selling your home?
Call me for a no obligation Home Evaluation and receive Gift Card.